The sales of products in this website will be done under the name of:
MARIMBEROS BREEDING PROGRAM S.L.
C/ Marina Numero 317, Local 2
08025 - Barcelona
Data Protection Policy:
Thank you for visiting our website, for us as for our users the protection of privacy is important, for that reason we explain below our data management policy:
The provisions regarding the protection and confidentiality of data are established in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), as well as the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Of services of the Information Society and electronic commerce.
Collection, processing and use of personal data:
You can visit and surf the web without having to provide personal data.
We will only obtain your personal data in case you provide them freely because you want to place an order for one of our products, which will open a customer account that will allow you not only to place the order but also to receive information and news about our products And promotions.
The personal data that we provide will be used for the sole purpose of processing the order that has been made through our online store, where the purpose will be taking into account the following:
- The development, fulfilment and execution of the contract of purchase / sale of the products selected by you.
- Give information about the products contained in this website.
- Send you commercial communications only if you are a registered user and have asked us to keep you informed about our products and news, in any case you can change these settings in your customer account.
- If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having previously informed the use to them.
- In case you check the option to save your card for future purchases, we authorize the processing of the data necessary for the activation and development of the purchase. The CVV number will not be stored or treated as part of your personal data, you must provide it every time you place an order.
Once the purchase / sale is managed and paid in full, the personal data will be blocked for later use and will be eliminated once the storage period established by the tax and commercial laws has expired, provided they have not given express consent to their Use.
At the moment users subscribe to receive our newsletter, the email address will be used for advertising purposes until they decide to cancel the subscription, which can be done at any time.
You guarantee that the personal data provided are true and you agree to notify any changes in them. In the case that you provide us with data of third parties, you have the responsibility to have informed and obtained approval on said data.
Cookies are aimed at improving the overall experience of users, as they are used to remember preferences, such as language, country, types of products, etc. During navigation.
The information obtained through the Cookies also allows us to improve the website through statistical estimates and usage patterns, where we seek to adapt the online store to the interests of users. It should be noted that the information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us.